If you have ADSL this revolutionary VoIP phone enables you to start saving up to 50% on your monthly phone bill, and you’ll even earn money back when people call you. This VOIP phone is a high quality cordless phone that plugs into your ADSL router and coupled with our VoIP service enables you to make and receive crystal clear calls over the internet, which means you get cheaper call rates and a more flexible phone service.
“ADSL REQUIRED – this service requires you to have ADSL”
The VoIP Phone offers the following benefits:
- Massive savings (up to 50% of your normal phone bill)
- Earn rebates when people call you
- Free 087 Number
- Free Vox to Vox calls
- Free CLI (Caller Line Identity)
- Free Voicemail
- Free Itemized billing
- Full online account management
- No contracts (month to month)
- Pre-pay or Post-pay
To be able to use the VoIP Phone, you need the following:
- An ADSL Line (compatible with 384Kbps to 4Mbps lines)
- An ADSL internet account (uncapped accounts are not recommended)
- A router or ADSL modem
- A laptop, desktop (PC) or Apple Mac for configuration of the Supafone
Installing the VoIP phone is super easy, in fact it’s so easy that you don’t require any technical skills. Once your receive your brand new phone, simply unpack the phone, follow the quick install user guide, and if you have any problems or questions just call the dedicated call center and they will help with any questions you might have.
How much do the calls cost?
- Local / National Calls cost just R0.39 per minute
- Calls to cellular phones cost just R0.96 per minute
- International Calls cost just R0.39 per minute
And, you’ll earn R0.15 per minute back when people call you on your VoIP Phone!
Submit your details in the form below and we’ll get one of our agents to contact you to answer your questions and provide you with further details.
NOTE: “ADSL REQUIRED – this service requires you to have ADSL”